Managed IT Systems
- Cyber Security/Network Management
- Remote Monitoring and Backup
- Software Security Updates
- Virus & Malware Protection and Monitoring
- 24/7 Help Desk
- E-mail Hosting and Spam Filtering
Support & Maintenance
- Instant-On Backup Disaster Recovery
- Technology Risk & Security Audits
- Remote and On-Site Support
- Proactive Server Maintenance and Monitoring
- Server and Hardware Configuration and Upgrades
- Shared Cloud Storage & Migrations
- IT Strategies for Better Results
- Planning and Budgeting
- Security Best Practices
- Employee productivity (Internet usage policy)
- HIPPA Compliance
- LAN/WAN/Infrastructure Documentation
Low Voltage & Security
- Business and Residential Security Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Voice and Data Cabling
- Phone Systems / VOIP
- Card Access Control
- Automation and Energy Management
Why Use Our Managed IT Services?
The Do-IT-Yourself Scenario
- An IT problem occurs.
- You discover the problem.
- Team member sets aside core business tasks and begins investigating and researching the problem.
- Best case:
Problem is diagnosed accurately and resolved promptly on first attempt.
Problem requires multiple attempts at diagnosis and resolution; team member who attempts to fix the problem accidentally aggravates it; parts or external services must be ordered.
- Problem is resolved.
- If the best case unfolds, one or more resources are taken off core business activities for partial or full duration of problem diagnosis and resolution, resulting in loss of productivity.
- If anything less than the best case unfolds, significantly more time is required to resolve the issue, resulting in more lost productivity on core business activities.
- In the worst case, additional, unplanned expenses are incurred, including the costs of downtime: reduced productivity and lost opportunities.
The Managed Workplace Scenario
- AvarTec is alerted before or as the problem occurs because best practices 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and alerting is in place.
- AvarTec accurately diagnoses problem in the Service Center.
- AvarTec conducts rapid remote remediation from the Service Center and resolves the problem.
- AvarTec provides comprehensive reports every month and quarter to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
- You get the right technology expert on the job from the start, with fast, reliable resolution.
- Your team stays focused on core business activities.
- Many issues are detected and resolved proactively before you even notice.
- Downtime is significantly reduced or even eliminated, with no more costly surprises.