AvarTec, Inc. helps small enterprise businesses with IT support including design, build, maintenance, monitoring,
help desk services, and security services for all computer/server/network infrastructure including VoIP telecommunications.
Since 2002, AvarTec, Inc. has been the trusted source and partner for enterprise-level support for many small and medium-sized businesses. We are their outsourced, remote IT department. Our clients have no need for internal IT staff to watch over their computer and network assets. We have expansive experience with all aspects of security, computing, networking, and voice communications.
Our founder, Jim Mehle, has been involved in IT since the early 1990s and is not your typical computer geek. He understands more than just the bits and bytes. He is a true entrepreneur that understands the wants and needs of our clients that are in growth mode. He has guided AvarTec and its employees to work with clients as partners to build relationships and friendships. He is also lean on the techno lingo and makes technology easy to understand.
Our mission is to manage and support all aspects of our client’s computer and networking infrastructure to enhance efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness, while exceeding our client’s expectations every day with real value, and world-class results.
- We are accountable … to our team and clients
- We are all leaders … and show this by our daily actions
- We are all on the same team … which is supporting and encouraging
- We strive for excellence … with continuous education and never-ending improvement
- We encourage creativity and originality … to be a leader and innovator in our industry
- We maintain high integrity … to build on our established trust relationships with our clients
- We are passionate about what we do … and help our team members and clients develop and grow
- AvarTec’s vision is to continue solid, controlled growth while maintaining exceptional services to our new and established clients
- We will embrace new technology and leverage it to our client’s advantage
- We will have multiple locations strategically placed near our client base in order to provide prompt on-site support
- We will find reliable resolutions to the technical issues our clients face, rather than short-term fixes
- We will educate our team and clients to enhance security, efficiency, and productivity
I started my office in 2009. Since then we have gone through several vendors for our computer and network needs. None of them hold a candle to Jim and Avartec. They are so responsive, so
AvarTec has been our IT consultant since 1997. Over the years, they have provided us top notch support. Not only by providing us with well thought out, proactive solutions, but also helping us through unforeseen
Environmental, Engineering and Land Survey Professional Consultants
Multi-Office Heavy Excavation Equipment Dealer
Thank you so much for all your help! WOW! I couldn’t have handled that without you – at least not without some extreme stress ? All is working well. I just thought I’d give you some positive
Upscale Home Builder
Jim and his team have helped us set up our phone system in our new office. They were efficient and great at explaining how everything works. We have had our system now for 2 years
AvarTec is a great company that I have personally worked with for almost 20 years. Jim and his team are dedicated and always take care of any of our needs. I would highly recommend them
National Storm Restoration Contractor
Thanks again for all your help yesterday. I really appreciate the fact that you get back to me within a reasonable time — and you never made me feel silly about the questions I ask