Before managed IT came into the market, there was only one sure fire way that businesses can turn to in order deal with technical problems in the workplace. If a server or desktop failed, the only recourse was to call an outside professional, try to explain the issue and scrambling to come up with an effective solution in as little time as possible. This approach is problematic as technological developments cannot wait for problems to arise and systems to go down prior to taking action. Our growing reliance on automated systems and digital databases could mean that any technological outage can have a profound negative impact on our business ops.
When a network fails or an email server suddenly becomes inaccessible for long periods of time, the loss in revenue and productivity would be nothing short of disastrous. Due to the higher stakes in today’s business climate, you need a reliable managed IT service provider that can adequately offer support and security in order to anticipate and react effectively to any system failure as well as foresee potential problems before they even occur.
AvarTec offers world-class managed IT services for small and medium scale businesses. Our clients see us as an extension of their team, their own personal world-class managed IT services provider. We employ a proactive approach in dealing with all information technology issues. This method can ensure that your systems are maintained, software is always updated and all of your valuable data is backed up and secured. At AvarTec, we do not wait for technical problems to occur, we put measures in place to ensure they do not. In the event that problems do arise, we are ready to handle the issues quickly and effectively and save you expensive downtime.
Our managed IT services contain all the right stuff to ensure that your business operates faster, runs more efficiently and is secure. At AvarTec you get:
- Network Administrator – Allows you to have the confidence that you have your very own contact person and not simply a phone number to call.
- Proactive Approach/Regular Schedule – You get peace of mind when you know that your managed IT service provider team is always checking and updating on a regular basis and not simply waiting for issues to occur only to react.
- In-House 24/7 Help Desk – We all know that “bad guys” don’t work on a predictable and fixed schedule. Threats and cyberattacks can and will happen at any time of the day. Repercussions of these threats and attacks can have a significant negative impact on your business and your customers. Rest assured, we are here for you 100%. Our dedicated professional managed IT team is ready to detect, fix and prevent these threats day or night.
- Cybersecurity/Network Management – This is perhaps the most important asset to any business. Never let stolen data ruin your brand or reputation. At AvarTec you receive the necessary protection and support to help protect your company from any existential threat.
- Remote Monitoring and Backup – We provide secure backup of your data to our secure servers in case systems fail. We can let you resume operations in minutes or hours not days or weeks.
- Software Security Updates – We all know the importance of having the latest software security updates to provide up-to-the-minute security on current and emerging threats. AvarTec ensures your system and networks are always updated with the latest patches.
- Virus & Malware Protection and Monitoring – Viruses and malware remain a constant threat and can seriously hijack a system and expose it to hacking. AvarTec managed IT can help provide the constant protection you need from this ever present threat.
- E-mail Hosting and Spam, Virus, Phishing Filtering – Depend on us for reliable email hosting and spam protection to rid your inbox of unwanted emails, phishing attempts and possible computer viruses.
Every second your business is down, so are your operations, revenue, and efficiency. AvarTec will take care of your IT problems so you can focus all of your resources on your primary business operations, maximize revenue, and be more efficient.