IT Help Desk Support Technician
Do you understand this?
O365, sfc /scannow, Computer Workstation Hardware, WiFi, DHCP, Sysprep, VoIP, Dump File, Basic Computer Networking.
- Looking for a fun place to work and expand your skills
- The life of the party
- Fun to be around
- A people person
- Someone who bends over backwards to be helpful
- Extremely Tech Savvy
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Come be part of a growing, IT consulting firm that specializes in managing and supporting all aspects of our client’s computer, server, storage, telecommunications and networking infrastructure to enhance their employee’s efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Answer help desk calls from Windows desktop users and remediate their issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Troubleshoot and solve computer hardware/software issues.
- Provide proactive support services such as MS Security Update Management.
- Provide onsite technical services for our clients.
- Assist projects and migration team members.
- A great attitude.
- Microsoft Certification or other Technical Certification.
- 2+ years’ experience in the field.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Patience in working with clients.
- Open to learn from and communicate with co-workers.
- Valid MN driver’s license with clean driving record and must possess reliable transportation to travel to client offices.
- Highly motivated and a proven track record working with peers in a successful team.
- Professional appearance and self-presentation.
- Ability to project confidence and earn trust with clients who call in for technical support.
If you want opportunities for advancement and enjoy helping people with computers, you should apply now! We offer:
- Flexible schedule.
- Retirement and other benefits.
- In-house training and advancement.
- A fun atmosphere.