IT Support Technician-Level 2
- Provide onsite technical services for our clients.
- Provide tech systems onboarding/offboarding of our clients’ employees.
- Provide a high level of customer service with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Troubleshoot and solve computer hardware/software issues both onsite and remotely.
- Answer help desk calls from Windows desktop users and remediate their issues.
- Provide proactive support services such as MS Security Update Management, software audits, etc.
- Assist projects and migration team member engineers.
Preferred Education, Certification, Qualities, and Experience:
- A great attitude.
- Microsoft Certification or other Technical Certification.
- 3+ years’ experience in the field.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Patience in working with clients.
- Open to learn from and communicate with co-workers.
- Valid MN driver’s license with clean driving record and must possess reliable transportation to travel to client offices.
- Highly motivated and a proven track record working with peers in a successful team.
- Professional appearance and self-presentation. Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
- Ability to project confidence and earn trust with clients who call in for technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus.
If you want opportunities for advancement and enjoy helping people with computers, you should apply now! We offer:
- Work from home options.
- Flexible schedule.
- In-house training and advancement.
- A fun atmosphere.
Job Type: Full Time
Beginning of Employment: Immediately